Determination of hydrogen sulphide in liquids and gases
The Sulfimax GX Lab fulfils the requirements of the standard DIN 38405-27: German standard methods for the examination of water, waste water and sludge - Anions (group D) - Part 27: Determination of sulphide by gas extraction method (D 27).
The Sulfimax GX Lab determines hydrogen sulphide and volatile sulphides in liquids and gases.
The sample can be dosed directly without pretreatment by automated autosampler for liquid samples.
By effective gas extraction the H2S is completely expelled from the sample. Interferences due to the sample matrix practically do not occur.
The released H2S gas is conducted to the highly sensitive sensor, which detects H2S in the range of 0.01 to 10,000 ppm. A typical measurement takes 5 min, depending on the sample composition.
- Water, drinking water, surface water
- Municipal wastewater
- Industrial wastewater
- Monitoring of landfill-leachate
- Gas analysis (e. g. LNG, LPG)
- H2S in hydrocarbon mixtures
- Investigation of technical and pharmaceutical products (e. g. storage stability)
- Quality management
- Analysis of the original sample
- No sample preparation
- Dosing by autosampler for liquids
- Minimized cross sensitivity through the indirect method
Features and Results
- Complete separation of H2S from the sample by effective gas extraction
- Simple calibration
- Software: simple, clear, intuitive
- Definition of own methods for device control
- Typical measuring time 5 min (depending on sample properties)